Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm starting a new free will game

Okay, I'm ready to start a real Free Will game in the manner I learned from you guys, switching active households in rotation rather than playing just one. I haven't done it like this before, so I might need some coaching from my favorite simmers group.

I used notes from Dee's Behind Closed Doors and PiB's Adventures with Sims 3 blogs as a guide on how to set it up. I'm playing in Riverview because that just seemed right.

I've simnapped the following sims and moved them in already. Most of them are ours, but a few came from the "Manly Enough For Ya?" thread on the forums.

Rachel Thorpe by me
Becky Sharma by Worsiedog
AJ Anderson by Dee
Talia Dean by Chrysame
Menuchah Muleskinner Lothario by Muleskinner
Lexie Alexander by me
Wyatt Walker by Dee
Sam by PiB
Max Staple by me
Tyler Townsend by me
Ronnie Rausage by Johnnywr
William by rflong7

I also added Dee's improved Plumpuddle Park and my The Corner Pub and Turtle Daycare, and a couple of custom houses.

I gave them all free houses and have not yet done anything else to set them up; as far as I know all the houses were furnished. When they start having babies I'll do some redecorating.

I guess I'll be rotating between houses to check on their progress. If I need a sim to play while observing the others, like in Dee's Sunset Valley game, I'll use Rachel.


It will be at Slices of Life and suednim.blogspot.com .

5 comments:

  1. Added to the list and blogs I follow. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. You can bet I'll be following. I'm all excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be following! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Sue, I popped in and commented:)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.