Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 14 - Your favorite and least favorite stage of a Sim’s life

Least favorite - the cocoon aka baby. There is nothing interesting to do with a baby. You don't even have to go to the fridge to get a bottle and have a change table or sink around to bath them.  Parent whips out a bottle whenever it is needed and can instantly cleanly change the diaper. I miss having a Sim change diapers. I miss slobby Sims *fearing* to change diapers. In Sims 2, they feared it but they would do it for the sake of the baby.

Favorite - hmm, probably young adult. They are really establishing themselves in their work, finding or confirming their love, thinking about babies or maybe making some. It's a good life stage.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree that babies feel pretty lack luster. LOL, slob's changing the diaper--I remember that. That was too funny. ^^

    I do miss being able to bathe them and stuff, but it'll be nice at least in Generations to have a stroller to push them around in. Then at least you can leave the house with them!

    I feel a bit differently about your favorite, because I kind of feel the opposite--you'll see when I post my thingie... Which I can actually post now, so I'll go do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the baby stage. They only cute thing about it is the way the parents snuggle and talk baby talk to their babies. I think it's especially adorable when the daddies do it.

    I'd have to go with young adult for my favorite as well. I'd say toddler, because the toddler animations and interactions are pretty irresistable. But YA is the most fun to play, and it's the stage I always start my sims out at, and the one where I want them to stay the longest. Sometimes I change the lifespan just so they'll stay YA longer.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.