Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 1 - Yourself as a Sim with your traits/aspiration

Anyone attempting this can post their Sims here. :)

 People's challenges:



Kaleeko's Day 1 Challenge



Nicarra's Sim characteristics.


I'm not going to try and create a Simself. When you see my Sim celebs, you'll know why.

Traits:

Slob, Grumpy, Computer Whiz, Neurotic, Genius

Seasoned Traveler. - Given I've been in North America, South America (Brazil), Africa (South Africa), Europe (UK, Italy, Switzerland, and the Czech republic) I think I can say I've filled the basics of it. But there is a lot more to see out there.



Sim!Amelia

Hurrr is my Sim!Me. Like PiB, I really don't make simselfs, but I decided to give it a try since none of you know what I look like and thus can't judge my skills toooo much ;) Click 
hurrrr for the rest of the details.

Traits: Bookworm, Clumsy, Excitable, Neurotic, Over-Emotional 





Bookworm, couch potato, hopeless romantic, loner, over emotional.
Yep, that'd be me.
























Click the 'edit' button or leave a comment if you want to add yours!

5 comments:

  1. Haha... Yeah, definitely a cheater. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'll do better with the next one - so to speak. I'll feature the last house I built from the ground up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee! :D It's okay, I tease. Would be nice to see you attempt a sim-self, but I won't badger ya! ;D

    Look forward to seeing the house!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.