Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 9 - Favorite and least favorite expansion pack or version of the game

Hmmm

Tough.

Least favorite, would probably be Seasons from Sims 2. The way they did weather mostly annoyed me. You had to keep a close eye on the kids playing in winter or the social worker might appear. You could lose a Sim to heat combustion during Summer.

Favourite - I'm not really sure I have one. Almost every EP brings new stuff to the table and some of it I really enjoy.

I wish there was an equivalent of Open for Business for Sims 3 cause I really loved the challenge of getting a good business going in Sims 2.

4 comments:

  1. Another thing I never experienced problem-wise in Sims 2. XD I think I saw a Sim hit rock-bottom cold wise once with Seasons... And hard as I tried, they never died. XD

    I agree though, it'd be nice to have an Open for Business Sims 3 EP. I'm not sure if it'd be something I'd really like myself, but I know a lot of people miss that part of the last game, and it'd be nice if they revisited it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly lost 2 or 3 kids to the social worker from Seasons. One got too cold and she came before I had a chance to get him warm.

    I did love Open for Business for the challenge of the businesses and it was the source of my favorite place Bluewater Village and my favorite pre-made Sim ever, Malcolm Landgraab IV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played with all the EPs. But I'd say the one I was least interested in was Makin' Magic. I figured it was made in response to the Harry Potter craze and, while I'm a total Harry Potter addict, I never felt the need to turn The Sims into a fantasy RPG. That's why I won't be getting The Sims Medieval either.

    My favorite of all time was Unleashed. As I've already mentioned, when I first got it, I sat for hours doing nothing but watching those cute siamese cats in the college professor's house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't play Sims 1 so I am out of my depth.

    Sounds like Unleashed was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.