Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your plans for when Generations is released

Before I will install Generations

  1. I need to have finished the current short story with Jerod
  2. I need to have finished screenshots for my Sam Grant story for SILC - that won't need generations at all - it's going to be a short short. :)
  3. I'll be waiting to hear that the main of Twallan's mods are ready - most of them are updated within a week anyway.
After that's all ready, I'll be ready to fling Sam into the Generations and see what he and I can get up to. Obviously, he'll need a mate cause Generations will need kiddies. :)

BTW - What town should I fling Sam into for point 2? SV, Riverview, Twinbrook, or Bridgeport? It's not important to the story but I can start prep work once a decision is made.

7 comments:

  1. I need to have all the screenshots for this season finished before Generations is released; that way I can age Margo up to child and start shooting for Season 7 right after.

    Totally psyched about the release, though--means I can customize all my age lengths! I think I'm going to shorten things up a bit so they move a LITTLE quicker in-game. 60 days as a teen still feels a bit much.

    What town should you go for? Hmmmm... Bridgeport doesn't really seem to get enough love, but it's also a lagaholic and doesn't really suit the theme of the EP very well. I'd say SV or Riverview; both are family friendly places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of Margo as a child but she'll have some playmates by then I'll like.

    I like the idea of fiddling with age lengths too. Teens always have been a bit long given the shortness of child stage.

    :) Maybe I will use Bridgeport for Sammy's SILC, I want that to be done pre-Generations. Though building my sets could be a pain. Oh, wait, bulldoze a couple useless lounges, that will do it!

    Sam will be in SV or Riverview for Generations - if they really don't give us a town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds good, PiB. I'm so excited about this new ep and hoping the inevitable glitchs are not game crushing.

    Riverview. *nods sagely before tripping over her feet*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrysame, agreed about the glitches.

    Riverview - let's hope Don doesn't tick off Sammy again. LOL There will have to be another evil Sam sometime, that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun to read, too, PiB. More evil Sammy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eventually more Evil Sammy. Next up is extremely grumpy Sammy - driven to distraction by his assistant Ollie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Wait for all of you to try it so I can see what you think.

    2. If I get it, I may dip my toes in but absolutely won't jump in and start a serious game until Twallan's mods work with it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.