Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 27 and 28

Day 27 - The cheat you use most commonly and a cheat you rarely/never use



Cheat I most commonly use? Well, I do sometimes change the relationships/relationship bars to get Sims to interact the way I need them to for photos.

Cheats I never use - motherlode or whatever the Sims 3 equal is. My Sims are expected to earn every cent. I did a bit of money fiddling to transfer the pub costs from Phillip Grant to Stephen Grant. But in the end, they had the totals that they deserved, it wasn't to give them a free ride in life.

Day 28 - An expansion pack you wish EA would make

Still hoping for an equal of Open for Business. Or something else that adds a bit more challenge if you want to take it on. But I'll take what they make. :)

2 comments:

  1. Moveobject on. I couldn't LIVE without that cheat. Especially when I'm building.

    I've never used the cheats like eating watermelon and so on, to influence the sex of a baby. I don't even let them ask the doctor. I want them to get what they get, and I like to be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buydebug. One of the first things I do when starting a game is to enable this cheat. It's handy when renovating parks, adding martial arts to gyms, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.