Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 29 and 30 of the 30 day Sim challenge

Day 29 - The reason you started playing Sims in the beginning


I avoided Sims 1, heard that it was an addicting and a huge time sink.
Finally got Sims 2 and discovered that it really was addicting. I almost lost interest when I had only the base game but then I got Open for Business and that had just the elements I needed.

Day 30 - The reason you are still a Sims fan today

Sims as a story telling medium and

More than anything else, all of you. The people who comment/read/blog, who share Sims and our stories. I treasure each of you, your posts, your comments and the Sims you share.

Thank you especially Dee, Chrysame, Sue, Kaleeko, MJ, Cheezy, Raisin, Amelia, Felicia and all the lurkers on this blog.

4 comments:

  1. D'aawwww. <333 :) Hope you know we feel the same way about you, PiB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, never hurts to hear that.

    virtual group hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Kaleeko said.

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been involved with these so I won't start now but I do want to say thank you. That is so sweet. A great big bear hug for you.
    I probably wouldn't even still be interested if it wasn't for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.