Thursday, May 19, 2011

Days 24 to 26

Day 24 - A video you made yourself with Sims

Well, that's easy -



It's the only one that's anything like done. Not that it's brilliant, or even terribly well shot but it is a video.

Day 25 - Something that happens in Sims you wish happened in real life

A Sim can go from long hair to short hair to long hair and it's all theirs. Me, if my hair is ever cut short, it's going to be a lifetime to get it back.


Day 26 - Favorite place to download Sims custom content


Still don't do CC. Mostly because I fear the search for CC will turn into this vast time sink - you can spend a lot of time finding just the right hair, clothes, etc. I'd rather spend the time working on the writing, not searching for CC.

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was as easy as it is in the Sims to get a damn job!

    I don't use much cc. Mostly what I look for is hair, because I think 90% of the base game hair is fugly, especially the men's and toddler's. Oh, and I found some really nice clutter. I love clutter. It makes great props for stories. I think most of it came from Mod the Sims, which seems to be a widely used and trusted site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate almost all CC with a passion. I especially hate it when a lot or sim is marked no cc but then you find bizarre giant lips, poorly meshed hair and high tops that cut off part of the sims ankles in your game. It takes far too long to find it and nuke it.

    Did I say I HATE CC? :P

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.