Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 20 -

Hmm, kind of lacking a day 20 - so what's one thing I love about Sims?

Genetics through the generations. It is one of the things I truly love, and one reason I try very very hard to keep the World Adventure game in the original hood. I put a lot of our/Exchange Sims in there. I know the bloodlines of a massive (not all!) number of the Sims roaming around.

I do still add from time to time. During Phillip's time, the Kanes moved in. During Penny's time, the Pesces have moved to town.

If I start rambling too much about Sims no one knows/cares about (I try to keep it to sibs and offspring those sibs of current narrator) just remind me that I am the *only* one who knows them. Thanks. :)

3 comments:

  1. I do love the genetics and Twallan's mods just makes it even better. It makes me so happy to see a grandparents genetics carry through via an eye color or jaw shape.

    I still remember when a great grandparent's eye color showed up and I was thrilled. That great grandparent? Sam Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Chrysame, that truly is a great moment. I don't know if any of the Grant great grands in Phillip/Penny's blog have Sam's hair but I do know that Rachel's hair colour is still around.

    And what would we do without Sam and his descendents? He's provided us with many an interesting Sim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to go with that, too. I don't even want to play a game anymore if I don't first seed the neighborhood with a bunch of our sims, even if I don't intend to control them.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.