Saturday, October 10, 2009

She's baaaack!

Yes I'm back, and so is Zayne, and she has finally met Travis Carson! In a very oddball way, too. She's put a new blog entry up and I'll let her do more later. Too sleepy now.

Oh, and I managed to upload another new sim. I'm tired of all the pretty-boys on the Exchange and all the homely guys in Sunset Valley. Plus, people have been complaining on the forums about the lack of "manly" men. So I'm attempting to rectify that situation. What do you guys think?


 YAY for baby animal and puppy pics!


2 comments:

  1. I think he looks manly. I'll go favorite him so I can download him for future use. Can't download right this minute.
    I too like for the males to look like males.
    Good to see you back. Gonna go read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're back and writing again.

    I do like your guy. Definitely not the feminine pretty that way too many on the exchange are. Or the ones that are way overboard on piercing and tatts.

    I like Sims with character. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.