Tuesday, October 27, 2009

grrr.. problems with sims2

I have not played sims2 since I got a new graphics card for my pc in August. As usual it took ages to load, even though I have also updated my memory.

Anyway, I tried to upload Jamie and Adam onto the sims2 site with their house from my game for Sue in the meantime, as I see all my uploads have been deleted for some reason from that site.

I got a weird code error5 and code error 1.

I then exited sims2, then tried to load the bodyshop to load them from there (possibly) and it said this programme has encountered a problem and needs to close - send error report -??

What the heck?

Do you think it is because of my new graphics card? Or what the heck? I did try to load the bodyshop from my latest expansion pack, "Mansions and Gardens".

Should I uninstall and reinstall? And is there anything I need to know before I do that?

Meanwhile, I will carry on making Jamie and Adam for sims3, though I am worried about Jamie's hat.. lol

2 comments:

  1. I haven't logged onto the sims2 site in ages so don't know what may be going on there. I know they now have a section at the sims3 site for people still playing sims2but haven't read anything that has been posted there.

    I wish I could help but have no idea what to do. I'm sure the others will be here in a little while and hopefully one of them will know how to help.

    I left work early today or I wouldn't be here.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played Sims 2 from time to time but I haven't uploaded anything to the Exchange in a very long time. There for a while, error codes were very common.

    I did go to the site at some point and found that Candi had finally posted a few more Apocalypse chapters.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.