Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I think I've got it right now. As most of you know already, I set it up again.
Sims in Sunset Valley now are:
Jedediah Muleskinner III by Muleskinner
Jon Marsh by me
Sam Grant by Nicarra60
Thomas Leman by Nicarra60
Travis Carson by me
Jon Lessen by EA
Tanya Pole by Nicarra60
Lexie Alexander by Sue_D_Nim
Menuchah Lothario by Muleskinner
Shannon Spraque by Chrysame
Alicia Longshore by me

Anyone else wants their sim in the game, you need to let me know. I haven't heard anything from anyone else, so I didn't put anymore in the game.

They all have two or three story homes except Alicia. I put her in Shotgun Style house. I'll be playing her so I can change things in her house.

I decided to be fair and everyone else's sim got all the same things. Baby cribs and toys, guitars and alarms. Who knows, if sims get married I may move them in together.

I took pics of all the homes that hopefully will be posted later. I finished all this sooner than I expected. I didn't put any sims into the houses until I had them all ready for them. That way they all get to start at the same time.

I only had a few minutes left to get into the gameplay. Alicia wanted to take a charisma class. When she came out of the court house, Sam Grant was there so I had her meet him. They chatted, he complained about something, they chatted, they made funny faces. Then the group conversation popped up but something was in the way so he went and chatted with what's her name, Wolff and Alicia went and chatted with what's his name Wolff. Guess I'm tired. I can't remember their names.

Maybe I'll get to play a little tomorrow night. I may start a separate blog for Sunset because I know that later I will be going back to Riverview.

3 comments:

  1. Oops. I meant to post this in my own blog. I was wondering why I didn't have a place to put the subject. Well, now I know. I'm leaving it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am going to see if I can copy and paste my post here to my selah's blog. I did see Tanya at the beach talking to one of the pre-made guys. Can't remember who that was either. I know to take notes.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.