Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New male sim on the exchange

Oops. I'll be right back with the link.
I'm back. Here ya go.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2992424

Dalton Davis is now available for your pleasure, torture or whatever you want to use him for. He says he loves being used. He is ready, willing and able.
Dalton is an excitable, snobby, innappropriate, kleptomaniac, party animal. Best to keep an eye on your valuables when you invite him to that party. He plans to be swimming in cash one fine sim day. He loves Lobster Thermidor, soul music and the color black.
One more thing I'm supposed to tell you. He doesn't care how much you change him to suit you.

I forgot to take a picture. :/

2 comments:

  1. He looks pretty cute. And he successfully installed. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PiB. I am so glad he installed for you. The exchange had a note about a store item but I didn't remember giving him a store item.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.