Tuesday, December 08, 2009

New toddler pics

I uploaded a couple of new pictures over at Simatography of my/our born-in-game sims. I took pictures of Carter Townsend and Stephenie Andrea Grant, posed as in a photographer's studio. i think they came out really cute. I'll do more later, probably. I think I'm addicted. Do they make a pill for this?

Here's the link: Shutterbugs Assignment #3 Babes in Action

Oops, I called her Stephanie but I meant Andrea. Sam and AJ's girl. That's what I get for doing this late a night.

9 comments:

  1. Can I just be prejudice for a minute and say that Sam and AJ's is the cutest toddler of the lot? :)

    Oh and I'm about to fix your link...it went a bit funny for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind, must have been my browser not your link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely can, and I fully expected it. I just keep staring at those two kids. They're so photogenic it's almost obscene. Thanks for fixing my link. I messed up my cut & paste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. No, it was me. I guess I fixed it about a second before you. Honestly, isn't she just BEAUTIFUL?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is but Laura is very steep competition for cutest Sam spawn ever. I'm pretty excited about her aging to child tonight when I can play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's very beautiful. I'm partial to Carter but, then, I'm biased. Very very cute pics. Carter playing peek-a-boo is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carter is just too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're soooo 'adorable'. I just love the peek-a-boo. He looks so mischievous. She reminds of when my kids were small and how sweet they look when they're sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.