Friday, July 29, 2011

i'm almost back!

so after months and months of my computer being broken, it's FINALLY fixed!!! the good news is i have a better hard drive and have recently purchased generations... the bad news is that all my sims games are lost forever. no rojos, no katalina. but i'm kind of excited about starting fresh. i have yet to install the sims 3, because i literally have just taken my computer out of the box. but i already have a new town in the planning phases and within the next couple of days i should have my game up and running. it's going to be awhile before i officially post anything, because i don't know who my blog will be about, and i have a lot of setting up to do. i'm thinking about using twallan's mods instead of awesomemod, so if anyone has any tips on that or which of twallan's mods you like let me know! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Raisin, it's great to hear that you have a working computer again.

    Twallan's mods - definitely Story Progression, MasterController and Overwatch.

    I also use Dresser, Relativity, Woohooer, and DebugEnabler. There are a lot of Twallan mods, so you might want to check out http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?/forum/10-nraas-mods/ for the whole list with descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pib! installing all my games now... what a process

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you need some background Sims, our Exchange Sims are always ready to get out there in your town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I'm afraid I haven't had the chance to really meet you yet. *waves nerdily*

    I second PiB's comments- if you need any Sims, just give a holler!

    As for Twallan, I also recommend Story Progression, MasterController, DebugEnabler, Overwatch, Woohooer, etc. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful! Welcome, welcome.

    Twallan has so many great mods. Just echoing the above suggestions, SP, MasterControler, Overwatch, Woohooer, Register. What ever works for you in your shiny new game on your shiny new computer. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Raisin Hale. Happy to see you back.

    I recommend: Master Controller, Story Progression, Once Read, Debug Enabler, the relativity, and the dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the suggestions guys. i'm updating my game now and maybe tomorrow night i can start picking out mods ;P

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.