Saturday, July 02, 2011

Just ranting for the moment

I'm really really tired of number of 'new' challenges in the Story forum that are 'acy'

They aren't new, they are legacy challenge with a new rule or two. Back in Sims 2, you can find people doing Uglacy and Prettacy but no one claimed they were 'new' challenges. There was just a goal of breeding uglier or prettier Sims in each generation. And some of the current 'acy' things no one tried to pass as a 'new' challenge. As far as I can tell, rainbowacy wasn't called new, it's just about the colours coming into the family with each generation.

But now there is traitacy, wishacy, careeracy, houseacy, ad nauseam. Each one declared to be a new challenge - use the legacy rules plus... THAT'S NOT NEW!

ok, rant over. Feel much betterererer now. :)

6 comments:

  1. Pats Pib on back and gives her a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ranty PiB. I'll join you as soon as I heat up my Dr. Pepper.

    Also, Sam and Mia together are soooo cute. Charlie is an awesome name. It makes me think of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and that's one of the best things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahahaha! I love your rant. I've never been a fan of the really cutesy coined word fad anyway. All that thisacy and thatacy makes me want to barfacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a bow Ms Sue. I love the Barfacy. definite FTW

    ReplyDelete
  5. One perk to being absolutely antisocial in the Sims community is not knowing what ANY of these are ;) I can see how they'd be annoying though!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.