Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still Here...

Yes, I still get all stories/comments in my email. Have been dealing with a snafu in my dashboard and/or email that's giving me double everything.

Grrrrr!

Anyway, don't be surprised if you see my cold/old stories go away too.

I've been trying to figure out the problem through google's help desk. A complete dump would be a last resort choice.

Hmm!

BTW, your stories and especially your photos and lot content (composition) keeps getting better and better all the time.

You rock!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you pop through Muleskinner Don.

    Sorry to hear about the dups trouble - that sounds most annoying.

    I was worried when I lost a follower until I remembered that we don't need to follow each others blogs. If the email gets too much, you have but to ask and I'll take you off my blogs.

    Nice you could pop by for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to know you are still here. Mine wants to throw all my own comments and blog updates into my spam folder. I have tried everything I know to try but I still end up as spam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you, Muleskinner Don.

    We've missed you. I hope all is well with you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost shocked and sad because I lost my first follower. I wonder what had happened. Glad to see you again :> I hope everything will went well.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.