Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chrysame - Celia Pendragon

Celia's children are really popular on the exchange. Bryon (87) and Camille (93) have both done extremely well for downloads (for me anything over 50 is extremely well...) and now Darius(95) has popped up as one of my top downloaded Sims.

I still hope that someday Celia, Sam and their 3 children will reach 100 downloads. Not quite but so very very close.

I really need to reupload the triplets with proper pics. Henry did fine with 45 downloads but the other two missed out.

6 comments:

  1. That's very cool. Celia's has excellent taste in mates so there's always good genetics to hand down.

    Celia only has 39 downloads and two recs. It's nice to see her offspring doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I picked her to download because I thought she needed more attention. I better make sure I'm one of the two recs...

    I can't wait to see how her babies with Captain Jack turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see them, too. The Captain is a fine looking sim. The kids should be very attractive.

    Maybe I should consider re-uploading Celia with a different pic. She's a sweet little sim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upload with nice pic -
    Thomas v1 = 11 downloads
    Thomas v2 with nice pic = 49 downloads

    Sam v1 = 67 downloads
    Indiana Sam with nice pic = 145 downloads

    I'd say it definitely helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/177405.page#2113731 a satisfied user of the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so nice to hear! I left a remark on the post, I hope. It's been saving a loooong time.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.