Thursday, January 06, 2011

And For January It's...

More store sets, durh!

http://www.simprograms.com/27529/january-2011-%E2%80%93-new-sets-at-the-sims-3-store/

So, I've decided that this adequately meets my wish for more kid/toddler stuff, even if the only toddler stuff is some goofy hats, and it's all really just sleepwear. Then again, that's one thing that always annoyed me about the child stage--their pajamas were never all that flattering. Also, two more new child-age hairstyles! That always makes me happy.

Can't say I'm all that partial to the other two large sets, but that's okay, because once I con some money off my hubby I would much rather spend it on PJs and past stuff.

How do you guys feel about the new sets?

4 comments:

  1. I like bits and pieces of all the sets. I won't be buying anything right now. My budget is tight for the next few months at least. But, I like the jammies (the hats are meh).

    The only set that doesn't really have anything I want is the Wonderland set. I'd probably only get the key wall sculpture and maybe the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Chrysame. There's a few of the jammies I like, don't mind the girl's long hairstyle either. But, the money I got for Christmas needs to go to buying some new *real* clothes before it goes to my giant Sims' wardrobe. -_-

    I kinda wish some of those items were made for Teens, too. There's a couple that'd look cute on olderish girls... But, I'm glad that kids got some much needed attention this time around. :)

    The Wonderland set is kinda growing on me the more I look at the individual pieces, but it'd still have to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably pick up the wonderland set if I hadn't just invested in the Animal abound sets at Christmas.

    I do think new jammies for the kids would be nice. So I'll have to put that set on my 'thinking about it' list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW - anyone want to pop on chat? It's lunchtime here..

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.