Friday, December 31, 2010

That was fun

I was over at the Sims 3 store. I decided to update my wishlist with a better variety of things - it was getting down to only expensive sets left. :)

I found several freebies I'd previously missed by using the Sort by [price lowest to highest] which puts the free stuff on page 1. About the only freebies I'm still missing are the New Years Eve hats - which I just can't imagine using.

And sorting by price meant I bought several small cute and very inexpensive items while I was there.  I can recommend doing that if you are in a bit of a shopping mood.

4 comments:

  1. I never got those hats either. I just wasn't interested in them.
    I'll have to remember that. I plan to do a little shopping after the new stuff comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I am not missing anything. I've always kept a quick eye out for free stuff. ^^

    Well.. Actually, I'm missing a *few* things, but by choice. Don't need the Fanta fridge or the Sponge statues or the goofy hats. XD

    Oooh, that's right Dee--It's January! New sets! Can't wait to see what they come out with... Fingers crossed for some darn baby clothes and hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did grab the sponge stuff - just in case I want a Sim to be silly and a Sponge fan. You get the sponge pattern when you grab the statues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some baby stuffs too.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.