Saturday, May 15, 2010

Need your input

I'm going to make a new female sim today, I hope.
I have a list of traits from Chrysame already. What I want to do is get a list of 5 traits from everyone and then I will randomly choose from those to give them to the new female.
I will dress her in clothes from the base game and you can all dress her the way you want to, if you download her. Of course you can also change anything else about her that you want to.

I may or may not upload her with other clothes and hair from the store too.

Come on now, give me that list of traits for a new girl.

Chrysame, if you want to change any of yours, now is the time.

I know she will be blonde. That's all I know at this time. I haven't even decided on eye color yet.

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness we can change the traits when we download them. I saw someone on the forums offered up mean-spirited. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw that. It made me LOL'd.
    I am going to go with what ever is drawn and live with it. I never played a mean spirited sim before. Once I get Rory and Justa in a game, I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was going to use this sim for Oliver. I might have to rethink that! Ollie sure doesn't deserve an evil mean-spirited sim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably end up changing the traits when I play to something else if I can't handle what is drawn. She will be uploaded with the drawn traits though. See you later with a new sim.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.