Monday, March 29, 2010

Stuffs

I'm still having saving issues.  The game will shut down to the desktop or get caught in an endless loop when I try to save. Not always but often enough to be frustrating.  Mason and Ripley have both died but a screwy save game gave them more life.  They still are kicking in my game. I guess they took the reprieve seriously. I've lost countless birthdays (including the boys aging to teen last night), births and everything in between. 

I did get to see something funny, though.  After Mason's "death" I saw this...





This happened the day after the boys turned child.  I got a kick out of it.  Then I saved and boom!  Oh well, at least I got these pics!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you still have saving glitches. But the Grim Reaper playing with the freezer bunny toy is awesome.

    The death not death reminds me of Thomas in Indiana Sam. He was meant to die but got caught in a glitch. After that, it was a number of days before the Reaper caught up with him.

    BTW - congrats on Macy passing the 250 download mark and Gemma is over 200 now. Phillip has just hit 200 and Sam is slightly over 450. Woah, I never ever expected that. Oh, and Sam, Celia and family are nearly at 120 - very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the glitches but grimmy is hilarious. I saw him play chess once but never saw him play with a toy.

    Congratulations on all the downloads you guys have.

    I saw Macy on my launcher when I started the game yesterday and saw Phillip right up front last time I went to the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what the Grim Reaper traits are. I've checked his traits by Twallan Super Computer and as I can remember he doesn't have childish trait (I think). I have forgot about it. It is rare pictures you've got there. Sorry about the glitches though.
    Congratulations for all the downloads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Sam and Phillip's downloads, PiB! We'll have to do something cool to celebrate when Sam hits 500!

    There are a bunch of different Grims each with different traits. You never know which one you'll get. I bet bunny Grimmy had the childish trait.

    I've seen Phillip on the launcher. I see Sam all the time on the front page of the forums.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.