Saturday, November 27, 2010

I knew I shouldn't do it

I put a new post on the blog no one follows - the Sims 2 blog.

And I discovered that the biggest folder of pics on the photobucket account that I put Sims 2 pics in needs work. I had never finished titling and tagging the 400 pics there so searching on a name via tag only brings up some of their pictures.

So I've just spent a lot of time tagging pics that I may never get around to blogging about. LOL

I just hope that the other folders were tagged properly as I dropped the pics in. I think they were.

4 comments:

  1. That has absolutely positively got to be wrong. The stats on the new post on the Sims 2 blog is impossible. So wrong it's freaky.

    How on earth would a post on a blog that has had nothing new for 11 months get 112 hits in a day? Some of the other blogs are lucky to see that in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Not intentionally hidden, you can always find *all* my blogs in my profile. I have a blog that has no Sims content at all.

    The Sims 2 blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I went there and followed. Brings back old memories of how their needs fell soooo fast.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.