Thursday, June 23, 2011

Something for PiB & a note to Kaleeko

I just set up Riverview with some families that had happened in BB. I'm rotating to 10 families like back in the old days. One of the families I moved to RV was John Edward Grant, his wife Carolina North and their son Benny. They married and had Benny on their own. Now where Benny got those eyebrows from I have no idea. I just took him to CAS but the only thing I changed about him was his clothes.

Going back into school to sign up for after school class.

 Leaving School.

I have no idea how anyone could get along with Carolina but apparently John Edward found a way. They did that on their own.

Before going to CAS.


When I first entered the house.

While I'm here I will let you know that I am going to be okay according to the neurologist. I just have a brain that is very very old. *laughs* Shouldn't that mean I am very wise?
The ear problems are still improving; just very slowly.

Loving the stories.  I have fallen behind and am going to try to catch up.
To Kaleeko, I read your latest update and am seriously worried about Jeb's state of mind. I fear he may do something drastic and possibly to himself.

6 comments:

  1. Dee!!! Hugzzz and Kermit flails abound.

    I'm glad the neurologist says you'll be ok. That's good news.

    What is it about my Sims and Carolina? John Edward apparently has a thing for difficult females, given his wife Alaina. And if Thomas hadn't produced a brood with Carolina in Kaleeko's blog - well, there'd have to be a different storyline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs back at you Pib. :) Looks like some of the sims just love a challenge. :D I think Carolina suckers them. She makes them all think she is really nice and then BAM.
    Gabriel Storm from bshag4lv is living with and has a child with Tatiana. He was with Carolina in a previous game and he is such a nice sim.
    I downloaded the Tomasi/Leman Family. They are in town too. I have some pics of a little situation Thomas had with his car at the school while in BB.
    I just the other day started a new photobucket account. This is the link if you want to go find those pics of Thomas at the school. http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i358/selah_lee/
    After that car kept following the family around I found it in Marta's inventory and deleted it. It was scary. It was alive. Going where ever it wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaaannn, that is SOOO good to hear, Dee! I've honestly been really worried 'bout you for a while, I'm glad to hear that there's nothing nefarious at work in your brain--just hang in there, I'll keep thinkin' about you! And trust me--you're wiser than you think. ; *squeeeeeze*!!

    As for Jeb--he's a tough old badger. Things may have gotten pretty rough, but it may be the dawn to some great things in his life... Perhaps not as good as he once had, but Jeb's not the type to give up and settle for this. It just might be time to make a change. :)

    I hope you start feeling better and better, Dee--you're in my thoughts a lot, and it really made me squeal with joy to hear from you. Wish I could give you a big squeeze!! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Keleeko. :) And thank you for the squeeze.
    It's good to hear Jeb isn't going to off himself. That's what I thought when I read the... situation.

    Someone needs to kick Carolina's butt and then her daughters. Well one of them anyway. the other one seems to be having it rough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those baby blues on that boy. He needs a good eyebrow waxing at the salon. Manscape!

    Carolina always does well with the males. They can't resist her siren song. Or her caboose. Or both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *laughing* Manscape?
    It was very hard for me to leave those eyebrows alone. It really was. Hopefully all the girls will see is those baby blues and not the brows.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.