Thursday, February 24, 2011

Holy Canolie, Next Expansion, Batman!

Beware: Spoilers!

So, My Sims 3 Blog wrote a very interesting post that seems to have glimpsed some little tidbits lurking on the Sims 3 website, that reveal some rather interesting information about what may be the next Sims expansion!

Click here to read it: go, now!

Treehouses? Pranking teenagers? Mid life crises? Thank the flying spaghetti monster, it sounds like they're listening to the community's complaints about not having enough things for our Sims to do or to happen to them...

Still no word on whether or not there are weather/Season or pets in the future, but honestly, I'll take it as it comes at this point.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kaleeko. :) I hope it does have some good stuff. Have to wait and see if these rumours get confirmed.

    Unlike some, I'm not one of the 'and remake this EP' mob. It all is fresh new coding - they can't just vamp up Seasons from Sims 2.

    But I'll admit, whatever the EP is, I'll own it eventually. SP I can take or leave but extend the things my Sims can do and I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. :) I need all EPs... I'd go crazy without any at this point.

    I honestly do want weather, but it doesn't have to be a Seasons remake. Season would be awesome, but I'd prefer new content over Sims 3-ified Sims 2 content.

    Sounds promising so far, though. More things for Sims to do: always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said before, I wasn't a big fan of Seasons and weather but I think it's because it added a bit too much random death and events.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us. Please.